Tonearm – Clear Creek
This cable is a close relative of the Spring Creek line level interconnect.
A 5-pin DIN connector with either RCA (unbalanced) or XLR (balanced) connectors to link your tonearm to your step-up transformer, phono stage, or preamp.
The Clear Creek takes the same minimalist approach as our Spring Creek interconnects.
- Copper litz wire
- ETI Kryo Low Mass Connectors (RCA & XLR/balanced).
- Cardas 5-pin DIN connector
- Internal cotton sleeving for ideal dielectric behavior
- Braided copper shield
- Click the “Technical” link (thumbnail, below) for more details
- Capacitance: 17pf per foot
- Effective Wire Gauge: 24
- Maximum (standard) length: 4 feet / 1.2m
- RCA termination: $895
- XLR (balanced) termination: $995