All of this is to say, that the design is stable and mature, and there will be no need for first year revisions (all too common with some manufacturers).
Our customers like stable, mature designs …
The rendering shown here is taken from the 3D CAD files. The colors are artifacts of the drawing tool and will most likely change. A deep burgundy main chassis (darker than shown) has it’s appeal.
We baked a couple of options into the design and we’ll be discussing this in the next month.
- The cutout in the center of the faceplate accommodates the jeweled pilot light and the on/off toggle switch.
- The Galibier logo and “NiWatt” will be on the brushed, anodized faceplate.
- The amps are mirror-imaged (to shorten the signal path) and the amp shown is the left channel.
- On the right side, you’ll see the XLR input (balanced to single ended conversion). The RCA input is on the top surface – adjacent to the input tube to keep the signal path as short as possible.
- The transformer cover vent holes will likely be facing the back of the amplifier.
We’re getting very close …